It is completely natural to be nervous and anxious about your upcoming birth. And yet, there is something we can do to prepare mentally, physically and spiritually. I believe that in years past women were in communities where birth stories were shared, fears were voiced, and wisdom was given. But in today’s time where do we go to hear from the women who have boldly gone before us into this beautiful rite of passage?
I want to bridge the gap for you! Before you next birth I want you to KNOW what I wished I could have heard before my first birth. Now 4 natural births later, I am here to be your guide. You really can have a peace beyond understanding as you await your sweet baby’s arrival!
This course includes 13 watch on your own videos, interviews with mamas about their positive birth experience, a huge list of positive birth stories, a 20+ page workbook, a resource page with all my favorite books, supplies and even baby registry items.
While your body was certainly made to do this, your mind, heart and soul may need some preparing.
I want to help move you from fear to expectancy. Let’s take the focus off the pain and on to the sweet baby you can’t wait to meet!
- Understand how fear impacts your body in labor
- Learn how to replace fears with truths about labor
- Strengthen your faith and trust in God in the area of labor and motherhood
- Get clarity on what you actually want for your birth plan
- Build your birth plan
- Decide who you need on your birth team
- Get tips on how to help reduce experience of pain in labor
- Strengthen your confidence in your ability to birth your baby
- Learn how to surrender, stay calm and interpret discomfort in labor
- Understand how to bond with your baby for a more intentional labor experience
Hold to read the story of the women who have been helped by Labor Without Fear
If you would rather us just do some 1:1 style labor prep coaching. I have an individualized coaching option you can check out here.
https://sowl.co/s/bnwyWXHere are some posts and videos that help you understand what my teaching is like: